To use Gorilla Sheets you must enable the add-on on each Google Sheet.
To enable the addon, follow these steps:
1. Log into the backend of Gorilla ROI at https://app.gorillaroi.com/
2. In the dashboard, click the link that says “Click to install Gorilla Sheets add-on” in the top right corner box.
3. In the dashboard, click the link that says “Click to install Gorilla Sheets add-on” in the top right corner box to open up Google Store.
4. Click “Free” to install the addon. Only paid accounts can get full functionality.
5. You will see a window by Gorilla Sheets requesting permission to install and run. Click continue and allow the installation.
To see the list of permissions we require and why view the help page to see the full requirements.
6. With the add-on now installed, Gorilla Sheets is now enabled. Next you must enter your Amazon credentials in order for the add-on to import your data.
Go to the next section to connect Amazon to Google Sheets and start importing your data.
Alternate Installation Method
Another method of installing the add-on is to open up any Google Sheet.
Then go to “Add-ons > Get Add-ons” and search for “Gorilla ROI” from which you can install the add-on immediately.
What is Gorilla ROI?
Gorilla ROI automatically pulls Amazon data into Google sheets for you to make sense of the data without the inconvenience of manually downloading, sorting and updating spreadsheets.
Learn how you can centralize your data and use it to increase your ROI.