- Follow the common install process on this page
- Log in to app.gorillaroi.com > Add the Amazon seller accounts (get the Seller ID and Auth Token from each account that you add for Gorilla ROI to be able to import)
- Add Agency Users > Enter all authorized Google Account emails that will access the data (accounts NOT on this list cannot view or pull data for security reasons)
- Enter your AGENCY ID from your dashboard into the spreadsheet addon to activate the addon
- Wait for the data to import. Check status at Menu > Addons > Gorilla Sheets Agency > Check Status of Data Import
- Run a simple test. Type in =GORILLA_SKULIST(“one_of_your_seller_ID”) in an empty sheet to list all your SKUs.
We have detailed documentation available from within the add-on as well as a FAQ and HELP page.
The documentation is your friend as it has explanations and examples.
I entered the Seller ID and token, but nothing happens and it does not save.
Use incognito mode browser to install the addon to get around Google’s aggressive cache that could prevent your spreadsheet from saving your seller ID and token details.
I entered the formula but it does not load
Verify the formula has been typed and not pasted. Google Sheets tend to paste text from docs and websites as “text” format instead of formulas. Many times, we have seen users copy and paste the formula which turns into “text” mode. A proper formula will have colors in the variables.
The formulas show an error and are not loading
In the Gorilla Sheets Functions Documents, we show how GorillaSheets is smart enough to use ranges and dimensional arrays.
Do something like =GORILLA_PRODUCT(A2:A10,“Title”) instead of =GORILLA_PRODUCT(A2,“Title”) and then dragging it down thousands of times.
Google Sheets will lock you out for 24hrs if you overload their servers with thousands of simultaneous requests.
Use ranges, and arrays in your formula to load data in one go without raising alarms at Google.
For the full list of supported functions and examples, see the Gorilla Sheets Functions Document.
The numbers are not correct
Please make sure your data imports have been completed by selecting Add-ons > Gorilla Sheets > Data Status.
Most of the time, users are comparing data immediately after signing up.
The system requires time to go through every order over the past 2 years. Then it has to match it, clean it up, store it, and get it ready for import.
Unfortunately, it is not an instant process after sign up.
As we are the only service that goes back in time to pull in historical data, there is extra processing time required.
For more FAQ’s, please make sure to visit the help and faq page.
What is Gorilla ROI?
Gorilla ROI automatically pulls Amazon data into Google sheets for you to make sense of the data without the inconvenience of manually downloading, sorting and updating spreadsheets.
Learn how you can centralize your data and use it to increase your ROI.