In order to use Gorilla Sheets, our server requires the following permissions to help you import Amazon data.
- View and manage your spreadsheets in Google Drive – Required in order for Gorilla Sheets to import and refresh data into Google Sheets for you.
- Display and run 3rd party content in sidebar – Required to display help documentation and instructions in the sidebar to make it easy for you to use Gorilla Sheets.
- Allow this application to run when you are not present – Optional. If you select the option to receive a daily PDF of the spreadsheet. Gorilla Sheets needs access to convert and send you a copy of your spreadsheet.
- Send email as you – Optional. Only needed if you turn on the feature to get a daily PDF export to yourself.
- Connect to an external service – Required in order to access our servers and to pull your data.
What is Gorilla ROI?
Gorilla ROI automatically pulls Amazon data into Google sheets for you to make sense of the data without the inconvenience of manually downloading, sorting and updating spreadsheets.
Learn how you can centralize your data and use it to increase your ROI.