In order to use Gorilla Sheets, our server requires the following permissions to help you import Amazon data.
- View and manage your spreadsheets in Google Drive – Required in order for Gorilla Sheets to import and refresh data into Google Sheets for you.
- Display and run 3rd party content in sidebar – Required to display help documentation and instructions in the sidebar to make it easy for you to use Gorilla Sheets.
- Allow this application to run when you are not present – Optional. If you select the option to receive a daily PDF of the spreadsheet. Gorilla Sheets needs access to convert and send you a copy of your spreadsheet.
- Send email as you – Optional. Only needed if you turn on the feature to get a daily PDF export to yourself.
- Connect to an external service – Required in order to access our servers and to pull your data.