PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Your Privacy Is Very Important To Us
Information We Gather From You
The information collected is used solely for the purpose of operating our Services and making improvements. We collect the following information for our Services and Site.
Usage information: includes the pages you visit, your language preference, your location, device and Internet browser details, and so on.
Log data: contains data about the nature of each access of our services, including originating Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, the requested files, operating system versions, device type and timestamps. Web servers usually keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers.
Contact information: You might provide us with your contact information, whether through a form on our website, a subscription to a paper newsletter or an interaction with our customer support team. Contact information includes your email address and name.
Account information: To use our Services, you need to have an account with us. At registration, you share with us your name and email address. If you choose to register by using a third-party account (such as your Twitter or Facebook account), we receive your personal information (name, avatar, email, and so on) from third parties if you give permission to those third parties to share your information with us. Your password for those third-party services is never shared with us. If you choose to register by email, you create a password (rest assured, your password is encrypted and stored securely). All the aforementioned information (name, email address, password, personal information from third parties) constitutes your account information. In addition, your account information will also include any GORILLA ROI specific settings you add to your account.
Billing information and payment details: To benefit from our paid Services, you need to provide billing information and payment details (credit card). The billing information and payment details you provide when signing up is processed by third party PCI-compliant service providers. We do not store Financial Account Information transmitted through the Service, provided that we do store (or our payment processor on our behalf will store) just the last four digits of your credit card number, if you provide this to us, to comply with credit card processing requirements of authorizations, charges and chargebacks.
How We Collect Data About You
Like many websites, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. GORILLA ROI may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our services, and to customize and improve our Services.
We are also using 3rd party cookies. Examples of services we may be using are:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords & Adsense
How We Use Collected Information
- GORILLA ROI may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- we believe it’s needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
- we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
Gorilla ROI is operated from the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the U.S., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
We do not share your personal information or Amazon data with third parties. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Gorilla ROI Website and service. We currently use Google Analytics (traffic analysis, SEO optimization), Sendinblue (mailing list management), Freshdesk (email support).
How to Cancel Your Account
If you wish to request a refund at any time during the first thirty (30) days, you may;
- cancel your account from within your account settings
- or email our support staff at email@example.com
Your account should be canceled from within your account personally. Go into your account, click on “cancel account” and submit the request which will immediately cancel your account and prevent any further charges.
Cancellation requests via email or contact forms may not be accepted due to the large volumes of email we receive.
One of our goals is to make it easy for you to cancel if you are dissatisfied. We value relationships and do not want to keep you like a hostage if you wish to cancel. However, it is important that users cancel from within their account or submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Protect Your Information
We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. As with any internet-enabled system, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it’s important to protect your password and to contact us if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, so we cannot guarantee that communications between you and GORILLA ROI, the Services, or any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact email@example.com with any concerns.
Rights and Choices You Have Regarding Your Personal Data
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, and we want to help you review and update your information to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date. We may limit or reject your request in certain cases, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, if it is not required by law, or if the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question. In some cases, we may also need you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, to verify your identity and the nature of your request. We will take reasonable steps to respond to all requests within 30 days (or less!).
To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared. You can manage Adobe’s LSOs through their Website Storage Settings panel.
To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google’s display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
You can access and update your personal data that GORILLA ROI collects and maintains as follows:
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
- To terminate your account, go to your settings and click the cancel button.
- If you have any issues terminating your account or would like us to manually terminate your account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 13 (16 in the EU), and therefore, GorillaROI does not knowingly acquire or receive Personal Data from children under the age of 13 (16 in the EU). If we later learn that any user of our Service is under the age of 13 (16 in the EU), we will take appropriate steps to remove that user’s information from our account database and will restrict that individual from future access to the Service.
PO BOX 749 Issaquah, WA 98027
This document was last updated on September 9th, 2021
Complex needs? Talk to an expert.
Book a demo with an expert and we can help guide you towards a solution. Whether that be with Gorilla ROI or another company, we can help you find the best fit for your needs.