You win, we win.
As a Gorilla ROI affiliate, you earn a 20% commission on the first month for any data plan. Does not include manual services such as our white glove service or templates package. After the first month, you receive a 10% recurring commission for as long as the user stays subscribed.
(ALL one-time products such as templates, support, warranties, and custom services are excluded due to the nature of the support package)
e.g. Send us a recurring account worth $100/month, and you’ll earn $20 the first month, and $10 starting the second month. Every month for the duration of your affiliate subscriber.
To join, click the button above to get started.
The juicy details
Simple rules to keep it fair for everyone and to make it a win-win.
- Affiliate commissions are approved on the 1st of each month.
- Payouts are currently scheduled for the 2nd of each month.
- Payouts have a 45-day conversion window.
- We have a 30-day refund policy, so there is a minimum delay of 30 days before approving pending commissions. Commissions can be pending for 60 days depending on when a user signs up. e.g. If you earn a commission on the 2nd of January, all commissions from January get approved on the 1st of Feb. And because of our refund policy, your payout will also factor in the 30-day refund window.
- You receive a recurring commission from all accounts that sign up using your links. Monthly sign-ups mean you receive monthly commissions.
- Affiliate links are based on first-click attribution, meaning the commission will go to the affiliate whose affiliate link they clicked first, not last.
- Self-referrals are strictly forbidden. But you know that. The point is to get you to refer other people.
- Accounts are banned for abuse or trying to game the system. We have software and other techniques monitoring aspects of our business. It is easy to figure out. Let’s make it a win-win.
- We reserve the right to change the terms at any time.
Based on our data, new sellers churn at the highest rate.
The best type of user for Gorilla ROI are:
- sellers who do more than $200k a year in sales
- operational-minded people who value time and efficiency
- data-driven people
- people who are already using Google Sheets
- consultants and multiple brand account managers
Wrong types of users
And here’s a brief list of the people that refund or churn quickly. The goal is for you to build passive income with high-quality leads.
- Spreadsheet newbies. No idea how to use formulas or learn.
- Very new sellers.
- People looking for accounting tools.
- People who want free or cheap.