Gorilla needs access to your Amazon account to fetch and process your sales.
To authorize Gorilla, follow these steps:
- Go to the User Permissions page in Seller Central and log in as the primary user of your Amazon Seller Account.
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and click on Authorize a Developer.
- In the Developer name text box, enter Gorilla Sheets. This name is merely for your own reference.
- Our Gorilla ROI Developer ID must be authorized for each marketplace you wish to import data from.
a) For USA/CA/MX/BR sellers, enter Developer ID 447136896315, and authorize.
b) For UK/EU/INDIA/AE sellers, enter Developer ID 642105350512, and authorize.
c) For Japan sellers, enter Developer ID 626257519921 and authorize.
d) For AUS/SG sellers, enter Developer ID 690386913621 and authorize.
5. Your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token appears.
6. Save or copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token to enter into Google Sheets.
What is Gorilla ROI?
Gorilla ROI automatically pulls Amazon data into Google sheets for you to make sense of the data without the inconvenience of manually downloading, sorting and updating spreadsheets.
Learn how you can centralize your data and use it to increase your ROI.