What is Gorilla ROI?
Gorilla ROI automatically pulls Amazon data into Google sheets for you to make sense of the data without the inconvenience of manually downloading, sorting and updating spreadsheets.
Learn how you can centralize your data and use it to increase your ROI.
- GORILLA_ASINLIST() – Get list of ASIN’s from your marketplace
- GORILLA_CATEGORY() – Get categories product is listed under
- GORILLA_CHARGETOTAL() – Get financials breakdown of sales & charges related to sale of product
- GORILLA_FEETOTAL() – Get financials breakdown of all fees related to sale of product
- GORILLA_FEETYPE() – Return list of line item names associated as fees to Amazon account.
- GORILLA_FEESESTIMATE() – Get estimated fees for product
- GORILLA_INVENTORY() – Get quantity and status of inventory
- GORILLA_LOWESTOFFER() – Get the lowest offered listing price from any seller
- GORILLA_MYPRICE() – Get the lowest seller price for the SKU or ASIN
- GORILLA_PRODUCT() – Get product info such as title, image, weight
- GORILLA_RANKHIST() – Get historical BSR for products
- GORILLA_RANKING() – Get BSR for products
- GORILLA_RATINGS() – Get average review rating for product
- GORILLA_REVIEW() – Get full review details of a product
- GORILLA_REVIEWCOUNT() – Get number of reviews of a product
- GORILLA_SALESCOUNT() – Get total number of sales between any time period
- GORILLA_SALESTOTAL() – Get total sales dollar amount between any time period
- GORILLA_SKUASIN() – Convert SKU or ASIN to SKU and SKU to ASIN
- GORILLA_SKULIST() – Get a list of SKU’s from your marketplace
- GORILLA_SKUFNSKU() – Convert SKU or ASIN to FNSKU and vice versa
- GORILLA_CHARGETYPE() – Returns list of line item names for all “charges” to Amazon account when related to sales