Gorilla needs access to your amazon account to fetch and process your sales. To authorize Gorilla, follow these steps:
- Go to the User Permissions page in Seller Central and login as the primary user of your Amazon Seller Account.
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and click on Authorize a Developer.
- In the Developer name text box, enter Gorilla Sheets. This name is merely for your own reference.
- Our GorillaROI Developer ID must be authorized for each marketplace you wish to import data from.
a) For US/CA sellers, enter Developer ID 054339617981, and then click the Authorize developer button.
b) For UK/EU sellers, enter Developer ID 642105350512, and then click the Authorize developer button.
c) For Japan sellers, enter Developer ID 626257519921 and authorize.
- Your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token appears.
- Save or copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token to enter into Google Sheets.