This is a tool for Amazon sellers who value their time and want to work on more important things and get out of the tedious time-consuming tasks. Knowing your business numbers, and how it is operating is very important, but time-consuming – which is why it’s neglected and why so many business owners do not know their numbers.
If your number one emphasis is cost over saving time, efficiency and working on important tasks, this is NOT for you.
Take the following scenario:
- You are a spreadsheet ninja
- It takes you 15 mins to manually export all the required CSV or excel files from Amazon every week
- Then 45 minutes to clean up, organize, and update your existing spreadsheets, fix mistakes
- Each week you spend 1 hour on this very little value adding task.
- Over a month, if you don’t skip a single week, you spent 4 hours.
What we’ve found from talking with many sellers is that they will do this once or twice and give up because it’s too much work for the effort and the other things on their list.
The question is, do you value your time as a business owner at $10/hr or think of your time as a business owner is worth $100-$500/hr?
The people who sign up for Gorilla ROI, understand that spending $15-$50 is a no-brainer in order to;
- get someone to automatically do the work for you
- allow you to see the bigger and accurate picture of your business
- give you direction on how to grow the business
As we say around here, let’s work ON the business, not IN the business.