Method 1 – Install via Webstore
- Go to the chrome webstore and search “Gorilla Sheets for Amazon“.
- Accept the permissions to install the add-on to your account.
- Open up any Google Spreadsheet, on the menu, click Add-ons and you will see “Gorilla Sheets for Amazon Seller Central”. Then add your seller ID and authentication token to start importing the data.
- Getting started instructions available here.
Method 2 – Install via Signup
- Sign up for Gorilla ROI
- You will receive confirmation and the link to the add-on.
- Click the link to install, accept permissions and then set up your account following the getting started instructions.
Worried About Data Privacy and Security?
So are we.
Here’s how we handle it and our pledge.
What is Gorilla ROI?
Gorilla ROI automatically pulls Amazon data into Google sheets for you to make sense of the data without the inconvenience of manually downloading, sorting and updating spreadsheets.
Learn how you can centralize your data and use it to increase your ROI.