Gorilla ROI is a freemium FBA product.
- FBM is not supported. FBA sku’s only.
- Free spreadsheet template available here.
- The free version allows you to use Gorilla ROI Addon for any 3 of your FBA sku’s.
- If you subscribe after using the free version, add your Seller ID to your profile in your account page. See step 2 of the Getting started guide.
Get the Add-on
- Get the add-on for free from the Chrome Webstore.
- OR get it directly from within Google Sheets.
Click on Add-ons>get add-ons.
- Click on “+ FREE” and you’ll see this. Just hit continue.
- Then choose your account and allow Gorilla ROI some limited access to your Google account.
- Enable the add-on.
- Connect your Amazon Seller Central main account.
- Input your Amazon Seller Central MWS Auth Token and you’re ready to add the SKU’s. Enter your main marketplace. In this example, UK is used.
- Go to Menu > Add-ons > Gorilla sheets, then click on “4. check subscription info“. When the sidebar opens, there are boxes where you can enter any 3 SKU’s.
- Enter your SKU’s exactly as it is entered on Amazon. Save and test the add-on
- Try entering the following formulas anywhere in an empty cell in your spreadsheet.
=GORILLA_SALESCOUNT("last year","default",A2:A4)– where A2:A4 contains the 3 SKU’s you entered into the sidebar.
1. ASIN LIST
2. SALES COUNT