Gorilla ROI is a freemium FBA product.
- FBM is not supported. FBA sku’s only.
- Free spreadsheet template available here.
- The free version allows you to use Gorilla ROI Addon for any 3 of your FBA sku’s.
- If you subscribe after using the free version, add your Seller ID to your profile in your account page. See step 2 of the Getting started guide.
- Free updates 2-3 times a day only due to the amount of resources it takes up.
- Premium users get updated hourly.
- Follow Steps 1 – 3 from this page to authorize Gorilla ROI with Amazon access.
Get the Add-on
- Get the add-on for free from the Chrome Webstore.
- OR get it directly from within Google Sheets.
Click on Add-ons>get add-ons.
- Click on “+ FREE” and you’ll see this. Just hit continue.
- Then choose your account and allow Gorilla ROI some limited access to your Google account.
- Enable the add-on.
- Connect your Amazon Seller Central main account.
- Input your Amazon Seller Central MWS Auth Token and you’re ready to add the SKU’s. Enter your main marketplace. In this example, UK is used.
- Go to Menu > Add-ons > Gorilla sheets, then click on “4. check subscription info“. When the sidebar opens, there are boxes where you can enter any 3 SKU’s.
- NOTE: for FREE users you will see Menu > Add-ons > Gorilla sheets>”Add 3 Free SKU’s“. Click that to open the sidebar and then type your 3 SKU’s for free.
- Enter your SKU’s exactly as it is entered on Amazon and save.
- Gorilla ROI will start the process of importing your data. Free users must wait a couple of hours to import data. This is NOT an instant process.Please wait a few hours for your data.
- Save and test the add-on
- Try entering the following formulas anywhere in an empty cell in your spreadsheet.
=GORILLA_SALESCOUNT("last year","default",A2:A4)– where A2:A4 contains the 3 SKU’s you entered into the sidebar.
1. ASIN LIST
2. SALES COUNT
What is Gorilla ROI?
Gorilla ROI automatically pulls Amazon data into Google sheets for you to make sense of the data without the inconvenience of manually downloading, sorting and updating spreadsheets.
Learn how you can centralize your data and use it to increase your ROI.